CLEAN AND EFFICIENT CHEMICAL PROCESSES FOR EVOLVING FUEL MARKETS
HeatPath™ revamps chemical reactors for carbon constrained economies.
We make chemical reactors more productive and energy efficient.
Collaborative Catalyst Solutions
When coated on HeatPath™, standard catalysts achieve new performance. Collaborative assessments hasten discovery and deployment.
Innovative Catalysts & Reactors
HeatPath™ catalysts move heat differently, making novel formulations and small, simple, reactor designs economically viable.
Licensing & Supply Relationships
Over a decade of experience providing flexible licensing, manufacturing, & demonstration solutions to the chemical industry.
- Patent-pending ceramic composite
- 4-12X increase in catalyst thermal conductivity, depending on reactor design and operating point.
- Can reduce reactor energy input by 30%
- Improves reactor thermal uniformity
- Eliminates reactor cold- and hot-spots
- Tailorable to various catalyst formulations/shapes
HeatPath Enhances Current and Future Chemical Reactor Designs
Current Natural Gas Chemical Industry
- Drop in approach for fixed bed designs
- Allows reductions in energy input and CO2 footprint
- No catalyst reformulation required
- Robust to existing catalyst loading approaches
Future Renewable Gas Chemicals
- Enhances volumetric productivity of small reactors
- Suited to low CAPEX/OPEX fixed bed designs
- Fuels and liquid synthesis from renewable and electrolytically produced syngas
Platforms for the Energy Transition
Creating New Value with Existing Assets
Drop-In fixed bed replacement that provides:
- reduced energy input
- smaller CO2 footprint
- less downtime from process upsets
- lower maintenance costs
- Wide applicability across markets
- Enhances heat transfer under a range of conditions
- Demonstrated in high and low temperature reactions
Enables scalable power-to-X, e-fuels, and gas-to-liquids processes.
- Allows cost-effective implementation of green, blue and current gray hydrogen and chemicals production.
HeatPath Solutions is seeking licensing and joint development partners.
Benefits to High Temperature Reactions
- Lower Energy Input/CO2 Footprint
- Reducing Process CAPEX/OPEX
- Catalyst Thrifting
- Removing Bottlenecks
- Eliminating Cold Spots
- Improving Resilience to Upsets
- Expanding Process Window
- Extending Catalyst Life
Benefits to Low Temperature Reactions
- Avoiding Thermal Runaway
- Eliminating Hot-Spots
- Extending Catalyst Life
- Improving Catalyst Productivity
- Improving Catalyst Selectivity
- Reducing Catalyst Costs
- Deploying “Exotic” Catalyst Formulations
- Opening Process Window to Lower Pressures
Collaboration Model for Licensing and Joint Development
- Catalyst development to increase existing reactor throughput
- Technology licensing with catalyst coating and supply agreement
- Reactor and catalyst design to intensify fixed-bed process
- Reactor and process design to reduce carbon footprint